EBI 330-T30 Single-Use Temperature Data Logger
The EBI 330-T30 Single-Use USB Data Logger provides cost-saving continuous temperature monitoring during the transport of temperature-sensitive goods.
The logger can easily be connected to any PC via the USB interface. Directly on the destination, the EBI 330-T30 creates a PDF report automatically with all the important data of the temperature curve. A special software is not required. The software by which the data logger can be read out is optional and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
Before using the EBI 330-T30 USB data logger can be programmed easily via the free online configurator at www.ebi330.com, a pre-configuration is also possible.
Applications: Logistics, Laboratory, Pharma – Vaccine –Drugs, Food and Storage control
- Data memory
- 20.000 measured data
- aprox. 50 g
- ±0.5 °C (-20 °C...+40 °C) ±0.8 °C for the remaining measuring range
- Protection class
- 80 x 28 x 12 mm
- 0.1 °C
- Measured variables
- Battery (CR2032) 3 V
- Measuring range
- -30 °C...+60 °C
- Storage temperature
- -30 °C...+60 °C
The new free software for programming and evaluation of data loggers.
• User friendly: intuitive and easy to use
• Graphical and numerical display of measurement data
• Protocol print (with printer and computers)
• Scan and enlarge of the measurement data
• Data export to Microsoft® Excel and PDF
• 21 CFR Part 11 - functionality as an option
Free downloadProduct number:: 1340-2375
• Enables real-time monitoring with wireless data loggers• Formula editor for calculating the F0-value of the absolute humidity,
the PE value etc.
• Display oft the timeline either absolute or relative
• Customized definition of individual areas possible (with their
own statistics and calculations)
• Including calibration tool for data loggers
• Integration of pictures and graphics into reports possible
• IQ/OQ documentation to qualify the system is availableProduct number:: 1340-2355